TRADE MISSIONS IN A TRADE SHOW ENVIRONMENT:
THE BEST COMBINATION FOR SUCCESS!
So you want to visit your favorite trade show, but you don't know the language and the business culture?
Why take chances?...We Can Help!
In a major cities in the USA, like Dallas, you will find hundreds of top-notch trade shows in the most diverse areas. The same happens in most large cities in South America, attracting delegations from all around the world. Some of these events are Certified by the U.S Department of Commerce.
Our commitment to quality trade shows and missions is your assurance to find new business partners. We work with you to determine specifically:
- If your product is suitable for the market and the trade mission mix
- What are the regulatory, trade barriers and similar issues in the target market
- What is the geography of your product distribution
- If your objectives are met in the trade mission program
Once we are satisfied that "this mission is for you", we will assist you. Otherwise, we just tell you "point blank" about the lack of opportunity for your specific product/service, and you don't lose time and money. NO false expectations... We know the frustration of participating in trade missions with little or no results. We prefer to tell you in advance if we feel your chances are small, due to the above points, and have no fear of doing so for your own benefit! This is our pledge to you.
One of the most successful ways of taking you on a sector specific trade mission, like we do is to combine it with a good trade show, relevant to the mission and your own objectives. This gives you some advantages, such as:
- Assistance with travel arrangements, hotel accommodation, transportation, translation and other much needed items;
- One-on-one business meetings at your booth, or at select contacts' booths, whether you are exhibiting or just visiting the show. When you visit with them, they will have the time and you can maximize your participation!
- Obtain clerical help through our in-country offices;
- Meet pre-screened potential partners, agents, distributors, lawyers and other professionals;
- Get help with tariff, contracting, financing and other support services from our associates in country;