We are an Export Management Company (EMC), an independent private company acting as an export department for several non-competing manufacturers and suppliers. As an EMC we can act either as a local or foreign-owned sales firm, operate on a commission (as an agent), or on a fee basis (as a consultant), or even taking possession of the goods for direct export (as a distributor). We appoint sales representatives in importing countries, promote goods and services of our clients, arrange transportation, provide warranties and after-sales-services, through a series of expert partnerships.
The Hopewell Sales and Marketing Team, was created to provide support services to South American entrepreneurs, willing, able and ready to internationalize their businesses, including their family affairs. We are also a "procurement base" to locate sources of supply of North American products for South American Importers. Our team is equipped to handle a full set of market research jobs and matchmaking in key sectors, including, but not limited to:
- Energy (biofuels)
- Computer Hardware/Software
- Drugs & Pharmaceuticals
- Electrical Power Systems
- Electronics Industry Products/Test Equipment
- Environmental Technology
- Food Processing/Packaging Equipment
- Healthcare Services
- Laboratory Scientific Instruments
- Medical Equipment
- Security & Safety Equipment
Our associates provide the necessary on-site support to ensure your success in the "business culture" you are entering, through some valuable services, including:
- SPECIFIC MARKET SURVEY (SMS): A customized report generated upon request examining the competitiveness of a specific U.S. product or service in the Brazilian market, with confidential interviews with local contacts, checking factors such as price structure, analysis of import barriers, and other important data. You may customize the questions to your needs. This report is confidential and is available only to your company.
- CONCISE MARKET PROFILE (CMP): A 4-6 pages report highlighting sector and product/service specific market outlook for international exporters and includes interviews with a limited sampling of importers, distributors, manufacturers, and end-users regarding your company's product/service. Useful for a quick market evaluation of product/service competitiveness and its receptivity in the market in order to determine whether to further pursue market entry.
- SELECT MARKET APPOINTMENTS (SMA: A business facilitation service in which the Hopewell Team prepares a schedule of meetings with qualified contacts for the visiting business representatives, based on analysis of their products/services potential in North America. The SMA must be requested at least 3 weeks prior to their anticipated arrival in the USA.
But Why Texas?
Texas is in the "heart" of the United States (as can be seen from the map below), with excellent ports and highways that take your product to every corner of the country.The state, if it were a country, would be the 8th largest economy!
What is the structures and the advantages?
Our partners can take care of all your company documentation and also arrange for accounting, visas, licenses and any other needs through our parnerships in Dallas and in San Antonio. According to arrangements, we may market and sell your products within the "United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA)", formerly NAFTA (US, Canada, and Mexico). The exporter will have his company operating in the USA, with address and telephone, using the facilities offered by Hopewell, including bilingual staff trained in foreign trade and with showroom to display your catalogs and samples.
The Exporter Support Center is a business incubator operating on a PPP system with the municipality of San Antonio and supporting small and medium foreign companies wishing to enter the US market.
The program provides foreign companies with the information they need to effectively execute their international expansion plans and ensure proper business operation in the United States. Benefits offered include corporate infrastructure guidance, an office, training, consulting, and business development services, all designed specifically to develop business administration, including the business plan and product marketing planning. Hopewell consultants even select their prospects and market their products within the North American Free Trade Market (NUSMCA).